- Upon successful completion of each course, a corresponding EPICourses certificate will be issued every year.
- A separate certificate for the Continuing Education credit(s) will be provided as well. Note that you may only collect applicable Continuing Education credit(s) once within the License renewal period/year 2020 to Feb 2023.
Introduction to the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) for Healthcare Course with Bloodborne Pathogens Training – 2022.
Certification course for providers and staff that covers: Needle sticks, Bloodborne pathogens, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Biomedical waste handling and education.
This is of utmost importance to Healthcare Providers and Patients in the age of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus.
This Course Includes The Following Topics:
|Mission of OSHA||History|
|Occupational Exposure||Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act|
|Engineering Controls, Exposure Control Plan||Sharps Injury Log|
|Housekeeping||Violence in the Workplace|
|Hazardous waste operation 29 CFR 1910.120||Biomedical Waste|
|Disposal Containers||Personal Protective Equipment|
|Training||Safety Data Sheets (SDS)|
|Workplace Safety Practices||Emergency Preparedness|
|Hazard Communication Standards||COVID-19|
Purchase All-In-One Course Package on EPICompliance at $24 only
- HIPAA Privacy (1.0 Credit Hours)
- HIPAA Security (1.0 Credit Hours)
- ACA/OIG Medicare (waste, fraud & abuse) training and certification (1.0 Credit Hours)
- OSHA for Healthcare (1.0 Credit Hours)