- Upon successful completion of each course, a corresponding EPICourses certificate will be issued every year.
- A separate certificate for the Continuing Education credit(s) will be provided as well. Note that you may only collect applicable Continuing Education credit(s) once within the License renewal period/year 2020 to Feb 2023.
Introduction to Healthcare Compliance – Including ACA/OIG & Medicare – CE – 2022 Course presentation is designed to cover the mandatory annual basic training for healthcare professionals and business associates, for the year 2022.
This course consist of the following topics:
|Training Introduction||ACA Section 6401|
|General Principles||Office of the Inspector General|
|Compliance definition||Risk Areas|
|Compliance Program||Policies and Procedure|
|Patient Rights||Gap Analysis|
|Sanction Policy||Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act|
|False Claims Act||Additional Laws|
|Compliance Officer||Compliance Officer|
|“Captain of the Ship”||Knowledge and Intent|
|Notification Requirements||Notification Requirements|
Purchase All-In-One Course Package on EPICompliance at $24 only
- HIPAA Privacy (1.0 Credit Hours)
- HIPAA Security (1.0 Credit Hours)
- ACA/OIG Medicare (waste, fraud & abuse) training and certification (1.0 Credit Hours)
- OSHA for Healthcare (1.0 Credit Hours)