The COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) training is essential to healthcare professionals and workers as we deal with the COVID-19 novel coronavirus pandemic.
The OSHA mandate is to protect healthcare professionals while they work and perform various healthcare or medical-related tasks. Thus, with the persistent threat of exposure to the SARS-CoV-2 virus the OSHA COVID-19 ETS training aims to boost each healthcare workers’ knowledge and skills, and educate them on recommended policies and practices.
- Upon successful completion of the course, a corresponding EPICourses certificate will be issued.
This course consists of the following topics:
|COVID 19 ETS (29 CFR 1910.502)||Overview of COVID 19|
|Hand Hygiene||Respiratory Etiquette|
|The Workplace and COVID 19||Worker Responsibilities|
|Social Distancing||General Practices and Policies|
|Sanitation and Cleanliness||Personal Protective Equipment|
|Patient Screening||Physical Barriers|
|Health Screening and Medical Management||Key players|
Want the best deal?
Purchase 4 Course Package for $24 (Save $72)
- 1. HIPAA Privacy (1.0 Credit Hours)
- 2. HIPAA Security (1.0 Credit Hours)
- 3. ACA/OIG Medicare (waste, fraud & abuse) training and certification (1.0 Credit Hours)
- 4. OSHA for Healthcare (1.0 Credit Hours)